Are you passionate about design and interested in the latest manufacturing technologies like 3D printing?
3D Trophy Factory is a great place to apply and grow your skills, whether in sales, marketing or product design and manufacturing. Take a look at our open vacancies:
At 3D Trophy factory we make stunning 3D printed awards and business gifts. Due to the global pandemic we also started developing COVID related products like stylish protection screens for IKEA Belgium and other products.
We offer you an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. Step into an energetic and growing story. Learn a lot on exciting technologies such as 3D printing, digital manufacturing and customization.
You will be part of a passionate team within a growing company that highly values entrepreneurship, teamwork and openness.
Great 3D objects start with a great design. Great design requires a vivid imagination, a hunger for new things and a playful mind. We believe you have all of that.
We hope you can channel that curiosity and vision into new and ‘one of a kind’ objects for our clients as well as customisable products for the 3D Factory platform. We need you because you are a true 3D-champion, experienced with already some great projects in your backpack. Mostly we need you because you are passionate, hands-on and relentless.
You’ll support the sales team by creating unique design proposals. Next to that you’ll also needs to think about the technical side of the project. Making sure everything can be produced (is functional) and will be delivered according to the project planning. A product designer needs to be strong in communication in order to keep good relations with sales, production partners and the internal production team.
You, as designer, need to be curious in discovering new materials and production techniques.
• Creating unique designs with 3D modelling and rendering skills. You know what you’re doing with programs such as 3DSMax, Rhinoceros or Blender. Knowledge of organic sculpting is considered a major plus.
• Managing projects from first brief to shipment: Strong planning skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
• Being curious for new design and production technologies.
• A team player with good communication skills.
• Experienced with Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Being able to follow design guidelines provided by customers.
• Designing customisable products for the online 3D Factory platform (we call this templates).
• Having a structured way of working and a practical mindset.
• Commercial feeling is a plus